Intelligent Employment are recruiting for a Customer Support Manager to support with the Service, Maintenance and Customer Service of EV Charging stations throughout the UK and Ireland.
- Respond to inbound phone, email & social media Customer Support requests.
- Provide pre-sales information and design advice about products.
- Document and track activities in a central CRM/Help desk software platform.
- Assist remotely with the installation, commissioning & setup of products.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to installations.
- Occasional site visits to assist in resolving customer issues or assist with installer training.
- Coordinate with Engineering in USA/Europe to track field-issues, and drive to resolution.
- Participate in ongoing internal training to ensure latest knowledge and understanding of products & services.
- Stay informed of relevant technical and regulatory developments in UK & Ireland and report significant developments back to Engineering.
- Assist other team-members with troubleshooting and/or administrative tasks (such as lead referral, logistics and order fulfilment) as needed.
- Follow departmental conventions and procedures.
- Professionally represent via all communications mediums.
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Passion for electrifying transportation
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with both external customers and internal employees, customer oriented with the ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers.
- Have the ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively in a very fast-paced environment.
- 3+ Years’ experience working in a technical support / customer support role or equivalent.
- Computer literate (PC skills essential, Mac OS desirable) & familiar with cloud-based CRM systems and practices – preferably Salesforce.
- General understanding electrical concepts, AC & DC circuits, electrical or electronics background.
- Prior experience of installation and use of electric vehicle charging equipment and experience of relevant regulations (including BS7671 etc) would be highly desirable.
- Experience with consumer-grade networking TCP/IP data networking would be a significant advantage.
Llanguage requirements: Fluency in English
You would be working for a Silicon Valley start-up, with the backing of a major global energy company whose product is already the leading Electric Vehicle smart charging & integrated solutions provider in the USA and is fast becoming Europe’s number one provider.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Simon@intelligentemployment.com