Data Analysis | Control Room | Operations & Maintenance | Performance Monitoring | Asset Optimization | SaaS | Wind | Solar | Renewable Energy | Cleantech
Due to rapid growth, Intelligent Employment are looking for a thorough and knowledgeable Customer Success Manager to be responsible for our customer’s success in realizing the full value of our services. The responsibility includes account ownership and the tasks ranges from product training, actions for increased customer engagement, advisory and sales for customer retention and expansion.
You will primarily work with customers situated in English speaking markets. Your tasks include;
- Train customers in the data analytics software products based on customer specific workflows and processes for management and operations of renewable energy assets
- Monitoring of and actions for increased user engagement
- Product information communication
- Sales towards existing customers in accordance with ambitious growth targets
- Both proactive and corrective actions for improved customer satisfaction and success
We would like to hear from you if you meet the following requirements:
- Thorough understanding of the renewable energy market as well as management and operations of renewable assets
- Experience in complex B2B solutions
- Professional personality with ability to build long-term business relationships
- Analytical skills with ability to find solutions for technical operational problems
- Interest in cutting-edge software services
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Positive attitude and a willingness to work in an agile and fast-growing organization
- Great communication skills in English
- Technical University degree or equivalent
Language requirements: Fluent in English.
Headquartered in Northern Europe, our client offer the next generation analytics cloud platforms for renewable energy assets. They are a team of innovative professionals on a mission to convert more renewable resources into electricity.
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Simon Evans-Jones about this vacancy or apply above.
Tel: Tel:+358 9 4245 1807