Customer service | Sales | Lubricants | Automotive | Heilbronn | Energy | SAP | SD Module |
Intelligent Employment are pleased to commence the search for a Customer Service Specialist for our client, an international oil company. Based in the Heilbronn office, you will join an international business and work within the busy customer service division.
This job profile below describes the general duties, tasks, responsibilities and obligations for the position of Customer Service Specialist.
Customer Service Duties
Operate daily customer master record maintenance, back-office handling of pricing and promotional activities, acting as a liaison between sales force & customer service functions in order to reach the sales objectives of the organization.
Customer Service Key Accountabilities
- SAP Pricing data entry & recurring maintenance (price lists, special prices, etc.) sourcing such contents from local Sales & Marketing Functions;
- SAP Customer Master record insertion & maintenance, in collaboration with local finance /credit control functions.
- SAP promotional canvas mechanization, based on contents provided by local sales & Marketing functions,
- Generation & transmission of credit notes/debit notes to customer base
- Maintain non-operational (non order-to-cash related) correspondence and communication with distributors, sales representatives & customer service representatives.
Continuous synchronization between sales and customer service functions with regards to customer master record & pricing in order to guarantee timely maintenance/mechanization onto the company’s ERP solution (SAP), avoiding issues with customers (wrong price application, credit notes, etc.)
Communication and Working Relationship (Internal/External)
- Internal: Sales, Customer Service, Marketing, Finance;
- External: suppliers
Qualifications & Education:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent operational knowledge of SAP SD module (R/3, ECC6)
- Excellent office automation skills (MS-Office, etc.)
- Intermediate English knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in the field: 1/3 years
If you want more information on this role, feel free to get in touch with Iftab Hussain about this vacancy or apply below.
Email: Iftab@intelligentemployment.com Tel: +44(0)1908 920 435