Our client is currently looking for an energetic and motivated Continuous improvement coordinator (Operation excellence coordinator) to join their team in Belgium.
Continuous Improvement Coordinator Core Responsibilities:
- Optimise manufacturing operations across key aspects (productivity, quality assurance, maintenance) & enabling a Continuous Improvement culture
- Leverages framework and tools to enable a culture change and consistent plant performance reporting.
- The objective of this role is to:
- Establishing Continuous Improvement Centre of Excellence (CoE) organisation & governance
- Improving plant manufacturing through-put, OEE performance and reducing total cost of quality non-conformance by focusing on: Production Scheduling Maintenance ManagementEnd-to-end Operations
- Process Transformation
- Implement standardised operations
- KPIs framework
Continuous Improvement Coordinator Job Description:
- You have a degree in engineering, specialization in industrial production or logistics is a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience in developing and implementing Supply chain strategies
- Must be aware of the production cycle with knowledge of budget costing
- Demonstrated ability to implement new techniques and continuous improvement programs at all levels of manufacturing operations
- Practitioner knowledge of operational excellence philosophy and methodologies
- Proficient user of Microsoft Project, Office and other tools e.g. Minitab
- Knowledge of statistical charts as SPC SQC
- Knowledge of Internal logistic flow and external
- The Dutch language is mandatory
- Strategic mindset; proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, track and measure results
- Engage and inspire; proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well-communicated expectations. Relations Management
- Results focused mindset; ability to effectively prioritize and delegate tasks, drive
- Strong people management skills; experience in building/leading/coaching teams in multinational environment
- Conflict Management
- Decision Making
Continuous Improvement Coordinator Offer:
- We are offering a challenging position in an international context within a company in full expansion.
- The position is based at in our plant in Belgium.