Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Business Product Steward for our client. This will be based at the company’s office in Manchester. The position is offered on an initial 12-month fixed term contract, with a view to a converting to a permanent opportunity.
Our client manufactures and distributes products from lubricants to filters, from car care products to retail fuel stations, they offer a huge array of products and services in territories across the globe.
The Business Product Steward reports to the Product Stewardship Manager supporting in assessing and developing the appropriate regulatory and health related responses regarding product safety and regulatory information to both internal and external customers globally.
What you will do:
- You will be responsible for evaluating and closing out internal and external product stewardship requests including analysis of the issues, review of technical data and developing appropriate responses
- Prepare and maintain SDSs, labels, certificates of compliance and product registrations for products and otherwise ensure international, local and corporate product safety regulatory requirements
- Manage compliance activities identified by the Product Stewardship Manager to ensure regulatory compliance for their area
What we look for:
- This role would be suited to someone who is currently working as; Safety Data Sheet Author, Regulatory Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (e.g: Industrial Hygiene, Occupational Health, Toxicology, Chemical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Environment, Health and Safety, Chemistry, Biology) or equivalent technical work experience
- Working knowledge of the regulations of both regional and national authorities governing product safety and registrations
- GHS compliant safety data sheets and labelling requirements.
- Working knowledge of regional and national regulatory legislation.
- Familiarity with import /export / manufacturing regulations.
- Product risk management/safe handling practices
Get in touch with Iftab Hussain for more details on this vacancy