Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Business Development Manager (Industrial Lubricants) for an international business, who manufacture and distribute high grade lubricants. The person in this position will be responsible for implementation and development of lubricants sales strategy allocated to Industrial accounts in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Baltic.
You will develop the market & business activities and boosts the strategically market development of industrial lubricants and metal working fluids, within the business unit. The BDM is the contact partner for Distributors and Industry Customer and reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
Responsibilities for Business Development Manager (Industrial Lubricants):
- Develop and establish a sales network for Industrial product range in Nordic region.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing activities in field and ensure and lead implementation of actions to achieve the overall sales plan.
- Support development of regional strategies, review and advice on policies. Review and monitor sales performance periodically and refine sales strategies as required in discussion within the global line business
- Support the entire industrial sales organization in line with the long-term vision, mission, values and objectives defined by the Global Management
- Draw up a business plan for the region of authority in close co-operation with his Manager
- Manage business contacts to the Authorized Distributors including close cooperation with sales representatives of Distributors and also with all industry customers.
- Central coordination between Client Deutschland and the Distributors (and between the Distributors)
- Technical & Product support to the Clients
- Cooperation with the local OEM organizations, Associations (industrial unions etc.) and the press
- Pricing studies (competition)
- Product research
- Take control and monitoring on importer sales and annual targets
Experience and Skills
- Chemical or Technical oriented education (B.A. or Engineer) or long term experience on a similar job with technical/commercial education background
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Sales / Business Development
- Sales experience in industrial business of products in need of explanation, preferable products for automotive and machinery production, ideally metal processing or lubricants
- Financial understanding and experience. Good understanding of Supply Chain.
- Demonstrable success in negotiation of high value contracts with customers
- Field tested technical and project management skills