Business Development Manager – Industrial Lubricants
Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia
Intelligent Employment are a recruiting a Regional Business Development Manager for Industrial Lubricants. Based in Austria, you will cover Hungary, Czech Republic and Slovakia.You will be responsible for implementation and development of lubricants sales strategy allocated to Industrial accounts. You will develop the market segment and business activities and boost the strategical market development of industrial lubricants and metal working fluids, within the business unit. The BDM is the contact partner for the Authorized Distributors and Industry Customer and reports to the Sales & Marketing Manager Industrial Lubricants.
- Develop and establish a sales network for Industrial product range in his region.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing activities in his field and ensure and lead implementation of actions to achieve the overall sales plan.
- Support the entire industrial sales organization in line with the long-term vision, mission, values and objectives defined by the Global Management
- Draw up a business plan for the region of authority in close co-operation with his Manager
- Central coordination between company and the Distributors (and between the Distributors)
- Technical & Product support to the Clients
- Pricing studies (competition)
- Product research
Profile of the employee
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Chemical or Technic oriented education (B.A. or Engineer) or long-term experience on a similar job with technical/commercial education background
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Sales / Business Development
- Sales experience in industrial business of products in need of explanation, preferable products for automotive and machinery production, ideally metal processing or lubricants
- Financial understanding and experience. In his previous organization he must have knowledge of costing & calculations and a good understanding of Supply Chain.
- Demonstrable success in negotiation of high value contracts with customers
- Field tested technical and project management skills
- High willingness to travel