Our client Neoen is looking for an Asset Manager to join their Swedish office in Stockholm. As an Asset Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing wind power plants and energy storage systems in Sweden. In this position you will be part of Neoen’s international team and work closely with other Asset Managers in Europe.
You will be responsible for all O&M dimensions of one or more assets. Your aim is to maintain the highest value of the assets by maximizing the generated revenue and maintaining the operational capability. In addition, you will be overseeing the performance of the assets from a technical, financial, corporate, and social responsibility perspective.
- Monitor the activity and performance of wind farms and energy storage as well as operations and maintenance performance targets are achieved.
- Maximise the production and efficiency, minimise downtime and implement any corrective action plans when needed.
- Analyse the data from wind farms and energy storage.
- Coordinate maintenance and inspections.
- Perform daily, monthly, and annual O&M reports.
- Prepare budget forecasts for O&M and update them monthly based on actuals provided by finance department.
- Monitor the administrative as well as contractual aspects of the parks (invoicing, contracts such as O&M, PPA, Facilities agreements).
- Ensure QHSE rules and compliance with local regulations.
- Manage stakeholder relationships during operations and maintenance.
- Coordinate and liaise with local communities to ensure a good relationship throughout the asset’s development and construction phase.
- Initiate any possible claims against contractors and declare claims to insurers in case of an incident.
- Assisting the Development team with e.g., negotiating and setting-up O&M agreements, discussing with potential Contractors/other parties before Financial close of future projects.
Background & Requirements
- A degree in engineering e.g., in process / civil / mechanical / electrical / environment
- Work experience from a similar role, preferably from the wind power industry or energy storage
- Knowledge and understanding of renewable energy plants and equipment (e.g., plant associated electrical equipment, auxiliary plant, and high voltage infrastructure)
- Previous experience in contract management
- Autonomous working style
- Ability to travel to the sites in Sweden and occasionally internationally
- Fluency in Swedish and English (written and verbal)
- Driving license
- Good problem-solving skills
- Great communication and relationship management skills
- Good skills in MS Office and ideally skills in Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)