Smartvatten monitors and analyzes water consumption from both main meters and sub-meters, in properties such as apartment homes, hotels, offices, care properties, and logistics centers. To make their goals and ambitions a reality, they need you to take on the challenge as an Application Specialist when introducing sub-metering to the Swedish market. You will act as a specialist, both as an internal consultant and with the external partner network.
Responsibilities and Duties
- As an Application Specialist, you will be the technical expert and assist the HVAC consultants, HVAC contractors and installing partners, and other stakeholders in submetering projects. You will also be the internal consultant for the sales and customer success team and assist them in different projects.
- You will be tasked to arrange and hold internal and external training for submetering solutions as well as assist and manage the local partner network for installation and maintenance services. You will review and go through the details of the HVAC drawings, to ensure that Smartvattens product can be installed. There will be some traveling to projects and clients.
Since this is a new role, you will have the opportunity to influence your job and working methods and build processes – but of course with clear instructions of what is needed to deliver on the expectations.
You will be part of the customer success team, which is currently 4 people based in or near Stockholm where Smartvattens office is located. Your team would prefer if you also lived near the office, to make the office life even more fun and developing, but if you don’t there is no problem working remotely.
Who are you?
We believe you have a relevant educational background, in HVAC Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or similar.
- You have strong technical skills in HVAC technology and adjacent technologies.
- You might have previous experience in building automation, electrical installation, water metering, water utility, or something similar.
- We think you have a good eye for details, strong social skills, and the ability to translate technical language to your co-workers and communicate with external contractors and clients.
- Experience from working in an international environment is a plus, and fluency in English and Swedish is necessary.