Intelligent Employment are recruiting a Customer Service Representative for an international oil company. Our client is a producer of industrial lubricants and require a Customer Service Representative to join its team in the UK. You should have customer service related environments experience.
Customer Service Job description:
Receives and processes customer orders, inquiries, and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. Proactively maintains an ongoing relationship with key customers, Operations and sales staff.
Uses knowledge of customers, product availability, sales territories, in order to provide a key communications link to the customer.
Customer Service Key Accountabilities:
- Records and processes orders and/or inquiries received by mail, telephone and EDI
- Provides pricing, availability, and schedule information within established guidelines.
- Suggests additional and/or alternative products or services to meet customer needs.
- Checks credit limitation and confirms orders.
- Researches and obtains resolution of a variety of highly complex customer complaints and issues.
- Serves as communication link between customers and the rest of the organisation to assure responsiveness.
- Tracks order activity, and alerts appropriate staff of any potential delivery problems. Expedites the delivery of selected orders.
- Provides guidance and assistance to new or less experienced staff.
- May conduct training for entry-level representatives.
Customer Service Qualifications & Education:
- Degree in Economics, Communication and Social Sciences;
Customer Service Skills/Experience/Knowledge:
- Strong Customer Centric attitude;
- At least 3 years of experience in CS and strictly related fields;
- High Knowledge of 3 EU languages English and (Polish, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Turkish and Dutch);
- Experience in Customer Service related environments; sales/marketing background is a plus;
- Governing balance between customer experience and lean processes;
- Professional grounding combined with superior people skills;
- Good operational knowledge of SAP, SFA and CRM tools;
- To provide customers timely information concerning the status of the order;