- The Sales Manager will be responsible for growing sales in the DACH region and Benelux, identifying sales opportunities and promoting and selling the company´s wide range of products across the described territories.
- The Sales Manager will be in direct charge of the key accounts in Benelux and OEMs in Germany.
- Manage the Sales Department to define the most effective commercial strategy and plans for the business. Follow up on implementation of agreed commercial plans and actions.
- Regular reporting on sales figures, sales analysis and sales progress in area of responsibility.
- Grow revenues and profitability.
- Identify and share success stories within the team.
- Sales forecasting and sales goal setting for the business.
- Prepare sales activity presentations when required.
- Identify new sales opportunities and suitable projects to grow the business.
- Develop and coach a team of Salesmen and Key Account Manager in order to grow their sales results.
- University Degree
- At least 5 years Sales Management experience in the mentioned regions. Experience in the automotive aftermarket is required, especially in the German market.
- Previous experience in sales management at international level.
- Travelling extensively across the mentioned territories: about 50% of the time.
- Language skills: high level of Dutch, German and English both spoken and written. French will be beneficial.
If you are looking for a new challenge within an exciting company that offers a professional and corporate culture then please contact Lewis Williams on +44(0)1908920439.