Account Manager (Industrial Lubricants)
Intelligent Employment are recruiting an Account Manager for Industrial Lubricants, to join its team in Poland. This is a home office based position.
You will be responsible for developing and managing Customers within an agreed geographic area and target Industrial segments. To build strong customer relationships and sell the Industrial range of products in order to achieve agreed commercial targets and objectives in line with defined policies.
- Manages their geographical area through effective planning of daily activity, including customer/distributor visits and quantitative/qualitative objectives that are agreed.
- Actively hunts for new customers managing this via the sales pipeline process
- Identifies and analyses customer needs based on application / potential issues and develops commercial offer
- Provide basic technical support and advise to customers and prospects where required
- Monitor market trends and competitor activity; sharing these insights with the Marketing teams and other functions as required.
- Participates in sales meetings sharing information on sales objectives, promotional actions, new products, field problems, etc.
- Build strong internal relationships with all support functions (Marketing, Supply Chain, Technical etc.) to ensure an aligned approach for the region.
- 5+ years of Sales experience.
- Sound Lubricant and/or Industrial sector background.
- Excellent communication and coaching skills (training experience desirable)
- Highly motivated and challenger to set new business context
- Ability to work alone and as a team player within a multi-national Company
Please contact Michal Barut for further information on this role, he can be reached on 01908 920 435 or via email –email@example.com