Our client, an international chemical company, is seeking an Heavy-Duty Fleet Account Executive.
You will support the development of a high potential Heavy Duty (Truck & Bus) Fleet Accounts network for your region. You will support the K.Account Org. within the strategic program/initiatives for both increasing the Market share and supporting the long-term relationship. Furthermore, you will be able to support the local markets in achieving the budgeted sales target and profitability. Within the Open Market sector. You will also establish and maintain excellent business relationship with the existing fleet accounts and internal stakeholders. You are expected to develop a database for the potential and prospective fleet clients.
- Develop a prospects database with more than 100 trucks / buses
- Work closely with K.Account organization, to maintain and execute the common agenda defined with the OEM.
- Establish, develop and maintain the business relationship with existing and prospective customers to generate new business according to global strategy.
- Fleet account management to achieve target sales and margins
- Support the local markets in achieving the budgeted sales target sand profitability within the Open Market sector.
- To increase the companies brand awareness
- To manage and further develop the fleet account network
Qualifications & Education:
- University degree
- MBA is an advantage
- 5/7 years of work experience in HD Fleets Accounts management
- Knowledge of the lubricant business an advantage.
- Excellent representation and communication skills
- Good negotiating skills
- Good business follow-up skills